Tuesday, June 7, 2016


Why I Am Going to Bosnia And Herzegovina....





When I was a little girl my mom took me to a New Tribes Mission Conference. I loved hearing about other cultures, what they wore, what they ate, seeing the pictures of where they lived, and most of all seeing what God was doing. I remember telling my mom that I wanted to go Peru, Africa, or wherever God would take me. In our church at the time, I was in a club for girls called GA’s (Girls in Action) and then moved on to ActTeens, I learned a lot about Missionaries in this club from Mrs. Betty North. We helped missionaries by raising money and we did mission work in our town. Missions have always been a passion of mine. 







I feel led this time in my life to go to Bosnia, other times it was more of “oh I would love to go there”. This time, I really feel like God has prepared my heart. I have walked through some shadowy times. Times of uncertainty with health, where my physical, emotional, and spiritual health were shaken up! God met me in my uncertainty and in my brokenness. While my hurt was still raw something new would arise. I was never facing it alone. God planted people in my path building relationships. Sometimes, we need to be that person. The one that shows mercy. God’s Shepherds sometimes are just the friendly faces that help out at English camps, puppet ministry, and build relational bridges and Shine the light in dark places.

                                                                                 

I asked God to use me, send me, and I will follow whether it is here in Longview, WA. Or across the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment